- Resource Management
- Utilizing Resource User Data Fields for Resource Searching
- Improved Access Control on Resource Attributes
- Required Skill and Preferred Skill
- Suitability Score Calculation
- Enhanced Resource Finder
- For sub workflow users: Hierarchical Order of Active Workflow Steps on the Request Search Results Table
- Custom Rules for Time Sheets
- Support for Multi-Domain LDAP Import
- In Time Sheet Policy Min/Max enforcement does not work as expected
- Default search of resource finder not working as expected
- Timesheet OOB queries are consuming the DB resources
- HTTP Status 500 when opening PPM with non-English locale
- Forecast information is not being roll up to financial summaries
- Column text not display full text (column text need to be wrapped) in multiple row
- Actual start date of a task in ‘My Tasks’ portlet is incorrectly displayed
- Program FS does not show correct Actual Costs
- If there is a Parent and Child relationship for Resource Pools being used in a Staffing Profile, duplicate entries are shown for Parent’s Resource under “Additional Staffing Profile Assignments”
PPM Center Patch Release Strategy Changed:
(HP Software Support says that;)
Starting with the release of PPM Center version 9.14, we are making significant changes to our patching strategy based specifically on feedback received from our customers. The feedback we’ve received is that our current patches are released too far apart, the effort required to implement and validate is resource intensive and time consuming, and the patches generally have too much impact in order to be easily adopted.
Post 9.14, we will begin delivering smaller, more frequent patches containing only defect fixes. These patches will be 100% focused on the specific issues reported by our customers and will generally be delivered every few months as needed. With this approach we will be able to provide more frequent solutions to customers with less impact, effort, and time effort required to implement. From a versioning standpoint, these patches will not increase the base version number, but will add an extension to it. The first patch after 9.14 is 9.14.0001 in accordance with HP’s software versioning policy.
In between patch releases we will continue to issue hot-fixes for situations involving Severity 1, production down, critical issues without workarounds. These hot-fixes will be rolled into the next available patch. We will not issue hot-fixes on older PPM Center versions when a solution is readily available in a newer patch. Enhancement requests will be prioritized for inclusion in Major (that is 10.0) and Minor (10.1) releases only.
On behalf of HP PPM Center Product Management, R&D, and Support, we sincerely appreciate you as a PPM Center customer and your feedback. We’re excited to implement this new format and to help our customers more easily keep current with our latest and greatest product.
The following issues have been corrected since the original 9.14 release
For more information, refer to the HP Project and Portfolio Management Center Software Version 9.14.0001 (patch 0001)
Release Notes. A copy of the release notes can be found at here and patch can be download from here