The following certifications are included in PPM Center version 9.14:
* Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 (32-bit)
* VMware ESX 4.1.0
* SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1 with Service Pack 4 Fix Pack 1 (SBOP Enterprise XI 3.1 SP4 FP1) for the Operational Reporting solution for PPM Center
* Universal CMDB version 9.05 for PPM Center integrations with Universal CMDB (using ALM)
* HP Service Manager 9.30 when used to integrate PPM Center tasks and Service Manager changes
* HP Application Lifecycle Management version 11.00 and version 11.00 Service Pack 2 for integration with PPM Center
– QCCR1L41074: You receive a financial summary error when the validation 3913 is executed on the last day of a fiscal period.
– QCCR1L41188: You cannot use Web Services to set the actual and planned costs in base currency in a financial summary. Only local currency is supported.
– QCCR1L43023: The synchronization between staffing profiles and financial summaries does not work. This issue makes the “Calculate the forecasted labor costs from the staffing profile.” option in the Project Settings fail.
– QCCR1L43169: In a project that has the “Calculate the forecasted labor costs from the staffing profile” option disabled, the FS-SP sync service still uses the staffing profile to synchronize with the financial summary.
– QCCR1L43186: Cost is not calculated when you add tasks actuals to a work plan by using Web Services.
– QCCR1L44777: You receive an ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException error when opening a financial summary from a proposal.
– QCCR1L42559: You receive a NullPointerException error when trying to copy benefit lines from previous years on the Edit Benefits page.
– QCCR1L42745: The financial summary name defaults to a different project’s name and shows it was created by someone other than the person that created it.
* Enhancements to Resource Management Module
* Copying Date Field Value Using Functions of KNTA_USER_UTIL Package
* Configuring Initial Text in Mobility Access Email Notifications
* Specifying Font Size for Workflow Layout Image
* Hierarchical Order of Active Workflow Steps on the Request Search Results Table
* Improved Field Level Security Check on Mass Updates
* Logging of Physical Memory and Operating System Swap File Space at Server Startup
* Improved Control over the Size and Number of Unique Values in Pivot Tables
* Custom Rules for Time Sheets
* Support for Multi-Domain LDAP Import
* Control Over Encryption Suites Used by SSL (TLS) Sockets
* New Parameters for the Silent Installation of Microsoft Project Plug-in
* Enhancements to PPM Center Integration with Quality Center (Using ALM)
* Upgrading PPM Center Integration with Quality Center (Using ALM)
For more information, refer to the HP Project and Portfolio
Management Center Software Version 9.14 (Service Pack 4)
Release Notes. A copy of the release notes can be found at: