are delighted to announce the HP IT Financial Management Forum to be held on April 14–15, at the offices of BNY Mellon on Barclay Street in New York. Registration is now open!
The HP ITFM Forum is a professional strategy and practice-sharing event that features high-quality presentations and round-table discussions on topics related to financial transparency of IT and maximizing the value of your HP software investment. Product discussions will cover: Project Portfolio Management, Asset Management, Executive Scorecard, and IT Financial Management.
- Network and share best practices with your peers
- Hear from the HP team about what is coming next
- Walk away with new ideas for portfolio management, service costing and IT accounting
The following sessions have been confirmed:
- Keynote – John Fiore, Global CIO, BNY Mellon
- Strategy and Practices – Tim Bidlack, Managing Director Portfolio Resource Management, BNY Mellon
- Strategy and Practices – Doug Kovaksky, Director IT Finance, Emblem Health
- Keynote – Ronnen Armon, VP, Planning Governance Product Unit, HP Software
- Hands-On Workshop – Building Your Own Scorecard from a Business Performance Perspective
This is also your unique opportunity to engage directly with HP executives and product managers to learn about HP strategies and roadmaps.
To register, visit www.hpsscustomerforum.com If you have any questions or would like to speak at this conference, contact Jennifer Bertero, WW product manager, HP Software
Article source: HP Info&News