Please save the date for our next customer forum covering PPM, AM, ITFM and Executive Scorecard to be held on May 12-13 in Paris, France.
HP Software Customer Forums are professional strategy and practice-sharing events that features high-quality presentations and round-table discussions on topics related to financial transparency of IT and maximizing the value of your HP software investment. Product discussions will cover: Project Portfolio Management, Asset Management, Executive Scorecard, and IT Financial Management.
- Network and share best practices with your peers
- Hear from the HP team about what is coming next
- Walk away with new ideas for portfolio management, service costing and IT accounting
The following sessions have been confirmed
- Keynote – Ronnen Armon, VP, Planning Governance Product Unit, HP Software
- Strategy and Practices – Customer Case Studies including Turkcell
- Strategy and Practices – Strategy, Direction Product Updates
- Strategy and Practices – License Asset Management; What’s New in Asset Management 9.3
- Strategy and Practices – Executive Scorecard and IT Financial Results
This is also your unique opportunity to engage directly with HP executives and product managers to learn about HP strategies and roadmaps.
Website and Registration:
If you have any questions or would like to speak at this conference, contact Robert Kreher, HP Software
Article source: HP Info&News