In a season where the spirit of giving is abundant, it’s nice to be on the receiving end of things. With the latest release, HP Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) 9.22 users now have many of the benefits and integrated features from their wish lists!
When PPM 9.21 was released, the focus was on introducing a hybrid style of management by integrating waterfall/traditional and agile projects together. With HP Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) 9.22, the foundation of hybrid project management is already in place, so we shifted focus towards enhanced usability and more efficient synchronization between Project and Portfolio Management (PPM), Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and Agile Manager. Here are some of the most important things that the newest version has to offer:
- An enhanced resource management module provides users with new capabilities in mapping and filtering to simplify resource planning.
- Resource managers now have the option to export resource management information to fully functional native excel spreadsheets.
- Users can now map multiple HP PPM sub-projects to one HP ALM release.
- Each HP ALM project has its own customized filter which gives hybrid project managers the visibility to easily find project quality details.
- An enhanced customization capability allows project managers to have customized quality KPI metrics.
- Quality reports can be easily generated based on individually customized metrics.
- HP PPM 9.22 provides synchronization between HP Agile Manager and HP Project and Portfolio Management (PPM).
- Agile project effort details from HP Agile Manager can now be directly imported to PPM time sheets, thus eliminating the need for agile project participants to separately log their efforts into PPM.
- Out of the box integration with HP’s UCMDB product.
- New “roadmap” entity allows our customers better high-level application planning.
Article source: HP PPM Blog