HP PPM 9.21 brings a number of new benefits and features we think you’re going to enjoy. We don’t want to give it all away, but we did want to highlight a few new things we’re especially excited about:
- Integrations between Agile Manager (AgM) and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) now run even deeper. With PPM 9.21 you have the ability to map more than one ALM release to a PPM project and the functionality to map ALM releases and AgM releases to a PPM project.
- We’ve also introduced sub project capability in PPM 9.21
- PPM 9.21 reintroduces the minimize functionality on portlets
- PPM 9.21 is happy to introduce RESTful web services for Time Management (TM)
- In another new Time Management development, we now enable Charge Codes when copying Time Sheets
- Labour and Non-Labour actuals can now be manually adjusted within a project
- PM 9.21 is certified with MS Excel 2013
- And if you haven’t heard, the HP PPM Timesheet Submission mini-app for HP Anywhere 10.0 is available
- Last, but not least, HP PPM 9.21 is now certified with the iOS Safari browser, providing you with most PPM capabilities, right from your iPad, anywhere you go!