HP PPM 9.2 have just released the Timesheet Submission MiniApp, designed to make life on-the-go just a little bit easier for PPM Center users. Working offsite? No VPN access? No worries. Users now have the ability to create, edit and submit timesheets directly from their smartphones without logging on to PPM Center.
With this application, users can:
- Switch period for editing/submitting timesheet
- Submit timesheet
- View timesheet overall information
- Default timesheet lines according to previous timesheet
- Add new timesheet line from suggested item
- Add/Remove activities to timesheet lines
- Add/Edit/Remove charge code on timesheet lines
- Report effort (the range and unit user used to input the effort refer to timesheet policy)
Please note, the MiniApp requires HP Anywhere 10. If you do not have HP Anywhere here is how to get it Please contact your local HP Representative.
Once you have setup HP Anywhere
Download the MiniApp your server from HPLN.
Direct users to download HP Anywhere from their smartphone app store